As I have my previous post told me, my next project would be an Easter Bunny. Yesterday afternoon, it was finally finished and I can share it with you. I find him very nice myself. I used the same colors as for the chicken. Can be done and with these colors he also matched the best the tulips
Below again à la Diaantje the explanation, quite concise because I just often don't think about taking pictures in between 😉
The basis is actually always the same. Only the wool is now an addition, because, of course, the Easter Bunny needs a tail.
This is what he has become. I pasted the front and back with this colorful paper. The tummy got an Easter egg like stain and with the same color I also pasted the inside of the ears.
I had red wool left from the Christmas sock and with it I made a small pump pump. I have a handy device for that, because it is quite inimini different. I think it's a cute tail!
The sides I have pasted with a red motif paper. This makes it just a little more playful and to be honest, I didn't have enough in the other color anymore 😉
There he is flaunting 😍
Cozy between the tulips in front of my kitchen window. Everyone who walks past our house now sees this colorful whole.
I liked to do it again and now I have Easter things in my house, because I never normally have that 😉
Peter is glad this is done, because now I can start his chosen project. So soon there will definitely be another décopatch creation at Yoors.
Photos are of course own photos and the header is made in Pizap, with background provided by them.