Even if you only have a Yoors account, no other Facebook, Pinterest, or other Socials , your blogs can still be found/read.
- Choose one (popular) hashtag to write about;
- Place a “call to action” at the bottom of a post. For example, “If you liked this post, share it “;
- Send it by email (to those who gave permission to do so);
- Post it in a comment under a relevant blog (possibly with permission);
- Renew an old post and share it again;
- Make an overview of related blogs;
- Link in a new post to a relevant old post. For example, add “See also”;
- Enable fairshare to a (post), then you reward the one that fairshared your post (how many and how many members you set up yourself).
- Use a trigger
- Join Polish . On the scoreboard, members can also see your entry that is participating.
Update 2 January 2022:
- A renewed explanation about fairshare is being worked on (so the old one has been removed).
- Polish are currently not active.
Do you know more ways?
I'm curious, let you know in a comment?
Header on Yoors chosen.
Updated January 2, 2022