How to use a piece of cheese all the way on:
- If it is a point, cut off a piece so that it can be easily planed.
- Cut the cut piece into cubes
- Scaling until haste is no longer possible
- Grate the remaining part
For example, the grated cheese you can use:
- to garnish a salad
- thru a pasta dish stir or sprinkle over
- and for the recipe below
Pita cheese from the oven
- Grated cheese
- Pita bread (1 or one and a half per person)
- (Sea) salt
Heat the pita's in a toaster for 1 minute. Then they stand a little bolder and are easier to cut flat.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Put baking paper on a baking sheet
- Put half pita's on the baking paper
- Stir other ingredients in quantities to taste in a bowl
- Divide the mixture over the pita halves
- 10 min. in a preheated oven
Half of them broke while cutting. No disaster (in the mouth it also breaks).
Slightly less than half of a glass salad bowl turned out enough for 8 halves
Or prepare this with it: