Do you have an account on Instagram? Did you know that you can also share blog articles there?
If you want to know how, read on.
Why share a blog on Instagram?
To reach even more people. Then there is a chance of (even) more visitors to your blog!
Where to share a blog on Instagram?
In your account info
Place a clickable link there. For example, the one to your latest blog article.
Or to your website or blog, or to your Linktree.
In a post:
If you post a photo, include the link in the description. Even though the link is not clickable there. Anyone who is curious about it, copy the link and go see it.
In a story:
Place a clickable link in a story, possibly provided with a short text or term.
What can contribute to visiting a link?
Whether you are going to view the link you have placed depends on several factors, including:
- The total of your post of story:
- Does the image appeal to a different. It doesn't have to be a photo,. You can also create your own images. For example, in Canva (nonsponsored): https://www.canva.com
- Is the text a trigger or people want to know more about it
- it makes people happy
- is it inspiring and so on.
- The number of followers can play a role
- The time of posting a post or story. When your most followers are online? Check this post:
- Mentioning relevant hashtags
Do you already share your blogs on Instagram?
Maybe also interesting: