Sometimes I try to put something else on the table. In terms of food, I mean.
This is ready pretty quickly and tastes great!
- Tagliatelle (I use 2 litters per person)
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 bag of organic vegetables (freezer supermarket)
- 2 teaspoons of curry powder
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt with spices
- Boursin cuisine (half bowl needed)
- Smoked salmon
Method of preparation:
- Prepare the vegetables according to the instructions on the package
- Cook the tagliatelle according to the instructions on the package
- Cut the tomato into small pieces
- Drain the tagliatelle, put back in the pan, add curry powder and tomato pieces, cover
- Cut salmon already small
- Pour vegetables, stir with the salmon and the Boursin cuisine through the tagliatelle.