Since Yoors has made quite a few developments over the course of time, it seems to be a bit overwhelming for new and returning members. What can be done? How does that work?
On this blog platform, called Yoors, you can post lots of things. For example, a photo, story, poem or blog, in short many kinds. In a short post, or in a more extensive post. Explanation: https://yoo.rs/nl/tipsvaningrid/blog/making-mail-on-yoors-en-1581970204.html In addition, you can respond to (other people's) posts and comments.
You can also reward posts and comments by giving a heart.More info: https://yoo.rs/nl/babita.de.boer/quickpost/yls-give-a-as-a-gift-en-1584334202.html Your own posts and comments can also be rewarded.
There are more ways to earn and spend YoorsPoints. For more information about that, go to: https://yoo.rs/nl/tipsvaningrid/blog/yorigins-how-can-you-earn-them-and-get-them-paid-out-en-1602081003.html
What can you do with posts on Yoors:
- Choose another Yoorsmember or a hashtag as “beneficiary” from your own post. The Yoorspoints that this post will receive automatically go to the poolpot that belongs to the chosen hashtag, or to the Yoors member you chose.
More info is available here: https://yoo.rs/nl/babita.de.boer/quickpost/yoors-beneficiary-redirect-all-yp-of-one-post-to-another-en-1589315703.html
- You can provide your own post with hashtags ( #subject), which increases the chance your post can be found. No must, but may. Explanation about hashtags, can be found in this post: https://yoo.rs/nl/tipsvaningrid/blog/hashtags-on-yoors-en-1584568203.html
- A post can participate in a pool*, associated with a hashtag of your choice. Before publishing, determine which pool and for how many days.
- Fairshare posts of other Yoors members. From the moment you click on the fairshare button under a post, the creator of that post and you, as a sharer, each earn 50% of the Yoorspoints, which enter through that share.
More about Fairshare: https://yoo.rs/nl/tipsvaningrid/blog/fairshare-how-does-that-work-en-1593588903.html
- Automatically translate.See
- Set Pay by post. This means that the visitor pays one time a number of Yorigins determined by you, in order to be able to see the content of that post. Of course you use your own content (just like in unpaid posts).
- as already mentioned: rewarding through hearts.
A pool is a kind of contest. Make a post on a particular topic and get a chance to win (part of) the contents of what is in the pot that day. (At 100 participants the winner gets 100%)
Read more about it here. https://yoo.rs/nl/babita.de.boer/blog/yoorsupdate-yoors-pools-a-chance-to-win-free-yp-in-bulk-each-day-1596980939.html
Nowadays there are so-called boosters. They give extra points on hearts (under posts and comments). You can receive them and distribute them yourself (to one or more Year members, or to all Year members, possibly with the condition that a post must participate in a pool chosen by you). About boosters you can watch a useful video. See this post: https://yoo.rs/nl/034ef54e23af1962a881e70feae72371/blog/yoorsboosters-yoors-boosters-video-tutorial-1600857595.html
Together we keep Yoors clean
You can also report copied content or misconduct. That will cost you 50 Yoorspoints, but if your report is correct, you'll receive it back. More about that:
By the way:
Rewarding Pageviews and Supporterviews was abolished by the end of 2020.
How to start as a new Yoorsmember: https://yoo.rs/nl/tipsvaningrid/blog/how-do-you-start-as-a-new-yoorslid-en-1584705603.html?Ysid=8138
Overview with all kinds of explanations: https://yoo.rs/nl/tipsvaningrid/blog/explanation-yoors-table-of-contents-en-1582741503.html
The Yoors signpost: https://yoo.rs/nl/henkjan.de-krijger/blog/yoors-signpost-en-1586724002.html
Terms of Yoors: https://yoo.rs/nl/henkjan.de-krijger/blog/terms-conditions-yoors-terms-of-service-privacy-en-1581626403.html
Header credits: @Domz.