How to Fix QuickBooks Payroll Update Error Code 15221
Want to know the process to eliminateQuickBooks error code 15221? If yes, then make sure to read the post till the end. This error is seen when the user updates the QuickBooks or try to download a payroll update. It appears on the screen with an error message while opening the updated version. As a result of such an error one might fail to launch the updated software. If you are also facing similar issue, then make sure to read the post till the end. Or you can also get in touch with our experts and ask them to rectify the issue for you.
What leads to QuickBooks Error 15221?
There can be a couple of reasons including inaccurate configurations of Internet Explorer. As it works simultaneously when you try an updated version of QuickBooks accounting software or any other software. As a result, many files do not match with the C-Run time files of the Internet Explorer. Or if the digital signature certificate isn't verified during the process, then the user might end up in such an error.
Steps to fix such an error
The user can try to fix QuickBooks error 15221using the steps below:
The user is recommended to update the existing version of the Internet Explorer available in the windows computer. Also, note that Intuit does not offer support for Windows products. It’s advised to contact an expert immediately to fix this problem and avoid many others.
• At first, the user should Clean install and reinstall QuickBooks
• And then, open Internet Explorer
• Now, click on the Gear icon on right-hand top and click on internet options from the drop-down menu
• Once done with that click on the Security tab and then choose trusted sites
• And then hit the site option and enter the website
• Now, click on close tab
• And also hit apply tab and ok tab
• Note that Expired windows certificate may occasionally cause QuickBooks error code 15221 and thus, running the windows update may be useful.
Continue to face QuickBooks error code 15221 even after performing the set of steps mentioned above? Well, need not to worry, as we can help you with that. Give us a call at +1-888-351-0999 and let our QuickBooks technical support professionals help you in eliminating the issue from its root cause. Our team of QuickBooks professionals will ensure to come up with the most effective solutions to eliminate all QuickBooks related issues.