Would you like to comment on a particular post on Yoors?
You can do this with your own posts as well as other people's posts.
Here's how you do it:
- Go to a post, where you want to respond with attachment.
- Under the post is a response field. Under that field, click “Add Yoors Post”
- A small screen opens with input field. In that field, start typing the post you want to attach to the comment
- Search results appear. Click on the desired post
- Then the selected item is attached to the response field. Type an accompanying text in the response field
- Click on “Reply”
See also this video (dutch) on YouTube:
Response to Response
You can also add an attachment to a response to a comment.
Instead of “Add Yoors Post” it says “Add link” but it works the same.
You can also copy the url (full link, including https: //) of that post and paste it into the input field (mentioned in point 3 in the explanation). This way you can also add external links.