- Newspaper strips
- Modeling balloons
- Wallpaper glue
- Denim fabric
- Needle or pin
1. Fill a modeling balloon with air, if necessary using a pump.
2. Tie the ends together in the shape of an egg.
3. Paste all around with wallpaper glue and newspaper strips. Also at the end!
4. After 3 layers, leave to dry well overnight.
6. Covered with denim fabric all around.
By the way, how to make a roll of denim fabric
to crochet with, or to coat the resulting egg... https://youtu.be/YTf6RNI9iCk
From a piece of denim fabric, make a bow around it!
Then this is the end result: