I don't have a sewing machine. I can't handle that well. Everything I sew with needle and thread, I do with my hand. So also this Easter egg made of denim fabric.
It's not perfect, but good enough for me. Maybe for you, too?
- Denim fabric
- Dust scissors
- Needle and thread
1. Cut 4 'leaves' out of denim fabric, as shown in this picture
2. Place 2 with the right side on top of each other
3. Pin fixed
4. Thread one long side together.
5. Repeat points 2 to 4 also with the other 2 leaves.
7. Thread the remaining 2 sides together half
8. Times inside out
9. Put stuffing in it
11.Cover the seams with a strip of denim fabric
12. Secure it with pins or sew it on
Ready is the nail dust egg!