If you have a business Pinterest account , you can highlight one or more Pinterest boards on your Pinterest account.
Why would you want to do that?
- For every visitor to your account, those signs will be the first to be noticed
- They are displayed in a slider. So the signs “come by. “ On the dashes on the lower right you can see the number of signs that have been highlighted and which sign is 'in turn'
How do you do that?
- Log in to Pinterest
- Click on the three horizontal dots (top right)
- On the left, choose “Edit profile” (most likely, it's already open)
- Click on “Edit”
- A new screen opens. There you can choose up to 5 plates. Make your (considered) choice (s).
For example, around a certain time of the year you could (temporarily) highlight related signs.
- Click on “Save”
Can you change it?
Yes. Customize your featured signs every now and then.
More tips on Pinterest can be found in this overview: