One of my hobbies is making mandalas /zendalas. I show this in an overview as below:
This time I designed coasters
Nice for the caravan I had changed my mind. Of course, they can be used everywhere. Only for cold drinks, because I don't know if booklet can handle hot drinks.
How did I do that?
- On paper, I took off the perimeter of a square coaster
- In the middle I pulled the inner circle of a protractor
- I put a point at a number of degrees of your choice
- Intuitively I made lines using a geo-triangle, by connecting the points together
- Around it I made up padding
- With fineliner I pulled over the pencil drawing
- With thick fineliner I colored the e.e.a. black and/or doodlede what
- Cut out and glued to thin cardboard
- Covered with bucklon
- Cut it out
The fine thing about this is that you easily wipe them with a damp cloth, without damaging the drawing.
So now I have 8 black/white coasters and 16 colored ones.
Those 16 are the squares from the cinco de maya.