Suppose you found on Pinterest a pin, which you've tried out. Then take a picture of the result and upload it to that pin.
Why would you want to do that?
- Probably the uploader of the original pin really likes that his/her pin has been tried out.
- If you made a blog about it(of course with the source and own image of the result!)then you can also include the link to that blog in the description of the photo you upload.
How do you do that?
- Log in to Pinterest;
- Open relevant pin;
- Next to the pin is text, including the heading “Photos and comments”. Under it, click the “Add Photo” button;
- In the next screen, upload the photo;
- Possibly place a caption. Remember the link to your blog;
- Save. The photo is now visible under the heading “Photos and comments”.
Images for clarification, correspond to the numbers in the explanation: