1. Give someone your unique login link
Go to the menu (the three dashes in the upper right corner)
Click on “Invite a friend or girlfriend”
If someone uses your personal link, this will be shown to him / her:
(Again: the amount of Yoorspoints vary. So the "200" mentioned in this picture are just an example.)
Where to share the unique link to register?
- On your website
- On social media or other websites,in
- your account info
- reactions,if relevant
- descriptionsoran image or video
- In an email (at the bottom for example)
- Give the login link to those who ask for how to become a member.
2. Use the login building block in the blog editor
That building block looks like this:
The square is a QR code.
In that building block you can change the following:
- The image
The upper lineortext “Invite friend” can be changed to another,optionally smaller/bold/italic/underlined) text,attach a link to it or delete that text;
- The link “Login” is already there for you. Would you like to change that? Click on it. A paperclip appears. Click on that.
The building block can be found in the blog editor in the section Add Yoors content:
5. Tell about it
Why you like it. Or read this for inspiration:
6. Share Articles
Non-members also want to respond to posts and that can only be done when they are members. Chances are they're asking you how to join...
8. Create an inviting image yourself
A poster,a post or story on Instagram,an avatar,there are many possibilities.
9. Make a video and post on your YouTube channel
Mention your login link in the description.
If someone logs in via your personal link, ID, QRcode etcetera, you both receive YoorsPoints for that. You as a thank you for recruiting the member and the other as a thank you for joining. (Unless you used tip 5.)