1. Use the pop-up
When visitors end up at your post they might see your unique pop-up
2. Give someone your unique login link
Go to the menu (the three dashes in the upper right corner)
Click on “Invite a friend or girlfriend”
If someone uses your personal link, this will be shown to him / her:
(The amount of Yoorspoints may vary)
Where to share the unique link to register?
- On your website
- On social media or other websites,in
- your account info
- reactions,if relevant
- descriptionsoran image or video
- In an email (at the bottom for example)
- Give the login link to those who ask for how to become a member.
3. Use the login building block in the blog editor
That building block looks like this:
The square is a QR code.
- The upper lineortext “Invite friend” can be changed to another,optionally smaller/bold/italic/underlined) text,attach a link to it or delete that text;
- The link “Login” is already there for you.
You can't enlarge that word or change color.
In that building block you can change the following:
- The image
The upper lineortext “Invite friend” can be changed to another,optionally smaller/bold/italic/underlined) text,attach a link to it or delete that text;
- The link “Login” is already there for you. (You can't change that word. So another text or enlarge or give a different color is not possible.)
The building block can be found in the blog editor in the section Add Yoors content:
6. Tell about it
Why you like it. Or read this for inspiration:
7. Part Articles
Non-members also want to respond to posts and that can only be done when they are members. Chances are they're asking you how to join...
8. Write an articleMake something to promote Yoors. On Yoors itself, or externaly.
9. Create an inviting image yourself
A poster,a post or story on Instagram,an avatar,there are many possibilities.
10. Make a video and post on your YouTube channel
Mention your login link in the description.
If someone logs in via your personal link, ID, QRcode etcetera, you both receive YoorsPoints for that. You as a thank you for recruiting the member and the other as a thank you for joining. (Unless you used tip 5.)