The blog editor contains building blocks for text. Do you use such a text block in your blog? Then you can adjust the text further. Click on the building block and this bar appears at the top:
From left to right you will see the buttons for the following functions:
- Add snippet, to add more options to a blog
- Bold, forin boldtext
- Italic, foritalicseither oblique text
- Hyperlink, to link a clickable link to text
- Align, to align the text, left, centered, right, or justified:
- Left Arrow: to return to the first number of options.
- Font: fonts
- Formatting: For example, you can use textunderlineor cross out or change to all CAPITALETTERS
NOTE: If you make the font size (a little too) large, text lines may overlap.
At the top of the sizes to choose, there is a + and a -, to increase or decrease the space between lines.
- Image: Add Image
- Clean: an eraser to erase something
- More: to add an icon. Click on it and an emoticon appears. Then click on it and the choices will appear. With the scroll bar - indicated by the red arrow below - there are more to be seen.