These video recordings are made in Greece.
Here you can see the following:
- Athens at night
- Acropolis: the famous place in the capital of the country, including. the Parthenon. Back then (2002) there was a lot in the scaffolding
- A fairytale castle
- Meteora: monasteries on rock walls. In the old days, monks used to collect food supplies by going down a rope
- Coastal route without axle falls
- Corinth Canal: this channel connects the Aegean Sea with the Ionian Sea.
- Villages we drove through
- The sea
- Olympia museum: remnants of Greek antiquity
- Sithonia: one of the three peninsular on Chalkidiki
- Glifada, a beautiful beach on the west coast of the island. With multiple branding. One can walk quite far in the water.
- Boating near Paleokastritsa
- Sheep on the road. As shown before, in this photo.
Music: “Anodized" (chosen in Windows Video Editor, with which I made the video).