What kind of thing is this?

#whatis For a good acquaintance who became a widow last year, I sell a lot of tools.
I'm pretty technical and reasonable knowledge of tools, but I'm stuck with this one.

What is it:
A heavy drill, on the suitcase someone has written "large holes drill”
There is no type or brand designation on it.
220 Volt and an additional safety switch in the cord.
He can turn left and right.
At the front there is a connection for compressed air.
There's a metal adapter on it that can be screwed to the head.
A plastic accessory I have no idea of.

If anyone has an idea I'd like to hear it, then I can look up what I can ask for.