Recently, I saw these cute wooden tulips @DiaantjesLife 🦋 had decopatcht.
And then these cute flowers.. even though decopatcht.. by the @De Knutseljuf Ede ✂️
They looked so nice, I also wanted to decopatch them. Nice to be inspired over and over again here on Yoors. So we can light each other again at this fun hobby! You want to know how I made it? Then read on soon!
What do you need?
All supplies are clickable . Use the code Creakids and receive a gift with your order!
How to make it?
1. Paint the tulip with chalk white white on both sides
2. Cut decopatch paper into pieces
3. Put glue on the tulip and cover it with pieces of paper or choose to paste it in one whole (measure out globally on paper and cut in for the sides of the tulip)
4. Cover the leaves and the foot of the tulip
5. Stick the tulip and the bottom of the tulip with dots tape and tacky tape
6. Use the pearls to process the tulip and the leaves
Creative Spring/Easter inspiration!
Creative inspiration with flowers!
Click on the photo of your choice and order it in the webshop!