Yoors rewards with YP
You get reward on Yoors in the form of YORPOINTS (YORPOINTS, or YP), for page/supporter views.
10.000 YP = €10,00 and from that amount you can pay out. Further on in this article more about it.
10 TOP Ways to Make Money on Yoors:
That's what it says in this post of @Babita de Boer.
There are also links to explanations. A few ways are still in development.
You can also earn Yoorspoints by:
In the past, also Pageviews got rewarded.
More about that:
With Yoor Points earned you can:
- Reward posts and comments, via a heart underneath. If you click on it once, you automatically give 10 Yoorpoints to that post or comment. If you double click on it (twice quick) you can choose how many Yoor points you want to give to that post or comment
- buy boosters. For an explanation about boosters I would like to refer to a video that @Adriana made: Video tutorial Yoors Boosters
- fill pool pots. You can read about pools in this post from @Babita de Boer: Yoors Pools: A chance to win free YP in bulk every day
Also you can ask for a payout of Yoorspoints.You can ask for a payout if you have at least 10,000 YPs. So from €10,00.
Above 10 euros you can choose an amount of 5 euros higher each time, provided your balance is sufficient.
So €10, €15, €20, €25 and so on.
- Click on “Payout” in the menu
- Enter the requested information: the IBAN account number and the name of the account holder
- In your YP balance overview (bar menu), your payment request is listed as: “Yp has been converted to Euros” with the number of YP with a minus sign in front of it. The YP balance is then updated.
- Requested payout will be transferred to the bank account number you have entered, on a date @Henkjan de Krijger will announce. If there's no fraud involved.