Crispy potatoes from the Airfryer
Yes you can, delicious crispy baked fresh potatoes from the airfryer! Here is the recipe with which it will certainly be fine!
- Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes of about 2 cm.
- Soak them for about (min. half an hour) in water with a large scoop of salt. As a result, moisture is extracted from the potatoes, making them more crispy!
- Drain the potatoes and dry them well with, for example, a clean kitchen towel.
- Season the potatoes with, for example, potato seasoning, or garlic powder, some pepper and paprika.
- Preheat the airfryer to 150 degrees.
- Bake the potatoes in the frying basket for a quarter of an hour at 150 degrees, then shake them equally well.
- Set the temperature to 180 degrees and bake the potatoes for another 15 minutes. If necessary, shake it again in between to check!
If you first soak potatoes in salt water, then fry them more crispy, because moisture is extracted from them. (also for fresh fries)by Elles van den Broek