- With boosters, you will receive extra Yoors Points everytime someone likes your post (or comment)
- Go to https://yoo.rs/boosters to view all your boosters
- You can buy boosters for a specific pool, person or for all Yoors members
- You can also stack boosters
What is a booster?
Boosters can also be stacked. That means that when you receive multiple boosters, you will receive them all at once everytime someone likes your post (or comment).
How do I trigger a booster?
You can also view your booster's progress and claimed boosters by clicking on any booster that you received. This will open a modal showing you all you need to know about your booster.
Where can I buy a booster?Look for the rocket icon anywhere on Yoors. That's where you buy boosters for other Yoors members. We have included this icon on several places for your ease:
1. Under a post
3. On someone's profile page
4. On your booster page
How do I create a booster?
1. Fill in the person you want to boost. These can be multiple Yoors members, but you can also invite someone by typing down their emailaddress. Tip: You can also choose to boost everyone. Choose the 'Everyone' option at the top. That means that everyone on Yoors will be able to trigger this booster.
2. Fill in the maximum total amount that will be boosted. This will also be your total price
3. Fill in the amount you want the user to be rewarded with each heart. The example below will update so you can see how the sequence of the boosters will look like
Advanced options (optional)
- Add a pool. If you want the boosters to only be distributed to posts or comments inside a pool.
- Add expiry date. If you want to stimulate others to claim the booster quicker.
- Add minimum votes. If you want the post or comment to pass a specific treshhold first
- Add an effect. if you want the booster to behave on a different way.
- Add a target. If you want the boosters to apply to comments only or posts only.
Any questions can be asked through contact details listed in https://yoo.rs/contact . Thanks for using Yoors and till the next time.