Yes, we know the corona is not fun... but there are also positive things to it!
The fuel is cheaper than ever.
- You now have all the time to do things you've never done, or always wanted to learn.
- come up with fun things to pimp your home or to decorate things differently. Plenty of time!
- You can start baking anything, and then, of course, eat it!!
- You can sit on the phone for hours with your best friend or girlfriend. Or call your grandfather and/or grandmother on them I'm sure they like.
- You can't spend anything in the stores like groceries, so you have a lot of money left to save.
- You can do a lot of yoors.
- No school is not nasty teachers HAHA!
- For the people who need to sit at home... you can fill in your own time so there is also time for your children or other people/animals in the household.
And so there are many other things that are positive about the corona crisis but you can think of it yourself.
So people turn it into something positive, and then it'll all be over soon. That not everything is open and there is not much to do but you can make it all more fun yourself and together with the family you are certainly not alone. Ojaa and if you have to sit at home, look at those movies that want to see so much or watch a show. It might also be nice to show your favorite youth movie to your kids what they think of this... I think I already know the answer.