They've been here waiting for me for a while.. Sometimes you see something and you think.. That's nice! But then you don't know how to edit it. That's how it went with the fish. They were looking at me without eyes, and I knew.. this is the moment! With a beautiful piece of paper with scales and gold, I went to work. It is a priegel shape to Decopatchen, there are many corners and shapes to. But despite that, I am very happy with these cute fish. Read also how they are made?
All necessities are available on the webshop of Trixx Creative . Use the code there: CREAKIDS then you will receive a small gift with your order - Click here for the webshop
What do you need?
- Paper mache shape fish
- Decopatch paper
- Decopatch glue plus brush
- White chalk paint plus brush
- Pom Band
- Cardboard box
- Design paper (Hema)
- Collall cuddle glue
- Maya gold paint plus brush
- Sticky Eagles
- Sphere band blue
- green chenille thread
How to make it?
1. Paint the fish white with chalk paint and let dry
2. Edit a cardboard box with a blue and brown print (underwater)
3. Stick all of them with glue and smooth it
4. Stick with pieces of paper the fish with decopatch paper glue
5. Make 2 holes in the top of the box and pull the string through. Attach glue there or attach a bead to it.
6. Stick the box with blue ball tape and shape of chenille thread plants and glue it with glue.
Nice inspiration with fish!