Put on a mask a lot of children like. You can fantasize that you are something or someone else. Even easier, if you have a mask on! This time it's giraffe time. . :)
Play the giraffe of Dikkertje Dap, add a step, put the red boots and sing the song of Fatkertje Dap!
- Save the pattern from below, in your image folder. Then print out on paper and cut it all around.
- Put on some firmer paper and pull it over with pencil
- Then draw the lines with thick black marker and cut out.
- Before the eyes, cut a cross in the eyes with a knife so that children can cut it out easier.
- Color the mask with marker, paint, wasco or colored pencil or paste it with sparkles, pieces of paper, etc.
- First, glue a piece of transparent tape over the speck, and only then make a hole with a perforator. Then it does not tear out so quickly.
- Use hat elastic, thin round sewing elastic or (colored) jewelry elastic. Prefer not ordinary brown rubber bands, which do not sit well.
- Make the eye holes nice and big, then it's finer playing.
- You could replace the antennae with real chenille thread. The end of the chenille thread roll up into a ball. Stick it with strong tape to the back of the (firm) mask. That wobbles funny!
- Small children can first paint the whole, and then tear pieces of green paper and stick on it.