If you have found large smooth stones, you can write a nice sentence on them!
Before you start, make sure that the stones are clean and dry. No more grains of sand on it, or your marker will break. Using a lacquer marker (lacquer marker), writing on stone is best done. It is a slug-like, opaque ink that lasts for a long time, it is quick-drying, light-resistant and weather-resistant. The paint pens come from various brands (eg Edding, Schneider), in various sizes (thin and thick tip) and in many colors (also metallics!)
There are millions of fun phrases that always do fun. In Dutch, English or any other language. I can't choose from that, one sentence grabs you and another sentence grabs me:)
Below are some inspirations:
- You're a rock at what you do
- I like your KEI! /you're KEI cool!
- You are StoneGood!
- Not perfect is also good
- Enjoy today and repeat it tomorrow
- I'm standing still for a moment, and that's a lot of progress
- Enjoy the little things/ Find happiness in the little things
- Just be your SELFIE
- Forever and ever
- Everyone laughs in the same language:)
- You're the cherry on my cake
- You shine like the stars
- Always keep dreaming
- Create your own MAGIC
- Thank you for who you are
- Smile and make your own sunshine
- a path is created by walking on it
- You mean a lot to me
- Follow your dreams, they know the way!
- Cherish Yesterday, dream about tomorrow and live TODAY
- Life is like a pencil drawing without eraser
- You're always the answer when someone asks me what I'm thinking about
- The best things in life are meant to SHARE:)
- Home Sweet Home
- I love you to the moon and back
- Let's Rock this day
Believe in yourself
and so on, and so on.
If you paint the stones, they will remain beautiful even longer. A spray is the most convenient. First, always spray a little bit from affar or use test stone with text. Better spray 3 times slightly, then spray 1x too thick. Success!
I would like it, if you posted a stone of yourself below:)