Pitted Chicken Satay
- 400 grams Chinese stir fry vegetables
- 100 ml coconut milk
- 300 grams chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of peanut butter (choose low carb peanut butter and no added sugar. I use Tegua High Protein peanut butter with 6.7 kh per 100 grams)
- 3 teaspoons sambal oelek (look at the pack) well, the number of carbohydrates and sugars per 100 grams. I use sambal oelek of AH with 2.5kh per 100 grams.)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
Method of preparation:
- Mix two tablespoons of olive oil with 1 tablespoon curry powder. Cut the chicken breast into cubes and add the cubes to the oil mixture. Let it stand for 10 minutes.
- Then fry the chicken breast cubes over high heat. Add the Chinese stir-fry vegetables and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the peanut butter, sambal oelek, coconut milk and soy sauce. And heat the whole thing stirring for another 3 minutes.
For example, serve the dish with cubes of cucumber or white coleslaw