#watetenwevandaag , we eat a vegetarian variation on my noodle soup today, with wraps with chicken breast and vegetable. I didn't run errands today, so I had to do what I had in my house! #duurzaamheid
- Fruit a very finely chopped onion with some garlic, a little ginger, some sweet chilli sauce, and some soy sauce
- cut carrot into strips and some remaining cauliflower into small florets and put them in the pan
- add two cubes of broth, and about one and a half liters of water
- let it boil until the vegetable has the desired cooking
- add a large amount of noodles for the last few minutes and cook them (see how long it is cooking)
- season with some pepper
You can add a lot, whatever you want. For example, bok choy, mushrooms, chicken breast.
You can serve a boiled egg on the soup.
Today we eat wraps with ham, chicken breast, cucumber and carrot strips, kids also happy!