How to increase engagement on Instagram ?
- Make better pictures.
- Use not so much filters.
- Use the best hashtags and the good hashtags.
- Not to much hashtags please! Annoying !
- Like other pictures and follow people.
- Engage . Really engage with others .
- What you give you get.
- Get authentic. Be real.
- Make great captions. First think then post.
- Make post people want to save. Infographics.
- Make stories.
- Make good Call to actions. It is worth it.
- Respond to questions and follows.
- Post often.
- Post more.
- Go live.
- Post a drawing . Digital or raw.
- Post vids and pics.
- But first GIVE !
- Send DMs. Not spam !
- Bonus : Buy an ad en you buy engagement. (Boost)
What is a good engagement rate on Instagram ?
Engagement rate is calculated as the total number of interactions your content receives divided by your total number of followers, multiplied by 100%. In simpler terms, it's a measure of how well your content performs independent of your follower count.
- To calculate the engagement rate for a particular post you should sum the post's likes and comments and divide it by the number of followers.
- Most experts agree that a good engagement rate is between 1% and 5%. Rates depend on the industry, audience size or type, and the style of content publishedIt is all about quality.