We're cooking again in class! Today we invest wraps.
Necessary (for 4 wraps):
- ketchup and mayonnaise
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 4 slices of hesp (ham)
- a pack of wraps
- Wash the lettuce and tear them loose.
- Also wash the tomatoes and cucumber.
- Cut the tomatoes into slices.
- Cut the cucumber and pickles into slices.
- Cut some chives finely.
- Put a wrap open on your workshelf.
- Put a little ketchup and some mayonnaise (according to your taste) on the wrap and spread it nicely.
- Put a leaf of lettuce on the smeared wrap.
- On it lay a slice of hesp (ham).
- Place 2 to 3 slices of tomato in the middle.
- Arrange the cucumber slices and the slices of pickle on it as shown in the photo.
- Sprinkle some chives over the whole. Avoid the edges, otherwise it will fall out again.
- Now roll up the wrap neatly.
- Cut it into pieces with a sharp knife. (Let children do this themselves by making a 'bridge' and putting the knife in between. A 10-year-old can do this perfectly.) -> See picture below.