Focus group interviews are held to analyse the responses of a group who have gathered together to share their views on a common topic. Although, playing a recorded audio file of the discussion repeatedly gives the listener a good idea about the emotions expressed while stating an opinion, it can also be a cumbersome process especially while trying to decipher exactly what is being stated.
Our voice to data focus group transcriptions are just what you need because we filter out whatever is unnecessary and present you with only the essential data that you need. Our transcribers work efficiently to ensure that a high level of factual accuracy is maintained at every stage of the transcription process. Besides:
• We have served plenty of clients throughout the UK over the years.
• Our team members have plenty of experience in handling focus group transcriptions.
• Our transcribers are well-trained so that they are able to recognise and decipher various accents.
• Client data is always kept confidential.
Online Transcriber has ample experience in creating transcriptions for different kinds of discussions such as:
• Informal group discussions.
• Formal meeting discussions.
• Group discussions.
• Brainstorming session discussions.
• Strategic planning discussions.
• Surveys & market research discussions.
Depending on your requirement, "video transcription software" company offers 3 kinds of transcripts:
• Verbatim Transcript: Each spoken word along with other expressions and sounds is transcribed.
• Intelligent Verbatim Transcript: Only the essential words in the speech is included whereas other sounds or expressions are left out.
• Edited: After transcribing the audio file, errors and mispronounced words in the transcript are corrected.
Why waste precious time? Simply upload your digital audio files directly to our server, and we’ll email you the transcript as soon as it’s ready!
Flexibility for a Mom
Style guides: an investment worth making