Autumn.. autumn what do you have for sale?
A new recycle your vegetables lid series, and this time in sign of autumn! This time we make a hedgehog!
Autumn stands in many ways, marked by many colors and smells. But there are also a lot of animals, which already begin to build a winter stock in a timely manner. They do this, of course, in autumn, when, for example, the acorns fall off the tree. Another animal, is already looking for a place to stay safe and warm, to be able to hibernate.
What kind of animals are we going to make?
What do you need for this craft?
- Vegetable lid.
- Brown paint, brush.
- Brown coloured paper/ background paper-cardboard
Wiggle eyes, glue, scissors, marker.
How do you make it?
1. Paint the lid with brown paint. Multiple layers are needed. To speed up drying, use a hair dryer. The lid becomes the hedgehog head.
2. Draw an oval-shaped body, and cut it out. Make a snout with a nose. Stick all this up. Don't forget the wiggle eyes!
3. Stick the lid-hedgehog head to the body, which you just cut out. This surface, grease completely with glue. Spread the glue well. On it sprinkle, vermicelli for the spines of hedgehog. Let this dry well!
3. Cut out 2 legs, one fold at the bottom with a kink. Stick the legs to the bottom.
Photo in this blog comes from pixabay.
Nice ideas around the hedgehog!
Click on the photo of your choice and view it in the webshop!
The earlier series of Recycle crafts: