After all the corona hassle, many kids will go back to school anyway, but how do you do all that homework?
I have a few tips for you.
Don't start right away when you get out of school, you won't have enough concentration to continue.
- Take a break in time.
- Don't start your homework late. Make sure you have time to make it.
- Learning for keys can take a lot of time, so start on time and learn at all at once.
- Make sure all your homework is done before you go to friends.
- Don't be distracted, so turn off your phone, TV laptop, etc.
- Reward yourself if you finish something by e.g. something tasty or on your phone.