Do you want a fun activity on King's Day for school? Then you could do this Flag Race Quiz (for the Middle-Construction)!
How does it work??
How nice is it to test the Dutch knowledge of the children a bit... You divide the class into groups. Per group they should try to answer the questions correctly. For every question, the group can earn a flag! Who has the most answers right and can make the longest pendulum of flags?
What is also nice is that after this assignment the class is also nicely decorated for King's Day!
Tip: you can play the whole quiz in one day, but you can also choose to divide the quiz over several days. For example, the children can earn one flag per day.
What do you need?
• The corresponding quiz + answer sheets;
• Print sheets of the flags (choose from: orange, red/white/blue or self-coloring);
• Stapler (the flags can be folded on the dotted line and stapled to the rope);
• Rope (for the pendulum);
• Optional: pencils/markers to decorate the flags.
This fun King's Day activity has been submitted by Miss Fleur, her Instagram account can be found HERE ! So all the teachers and masters can also do this flag quiz in the classroom, super cool! Juf Fleur is a full-time teacher in Special Primary Education, is 21 years old and has a lot of love for education! Fleur made the flag race himself and of course did it himself with the children, and it was a great success!!
Want to download the quiz and the flags?
Save the images below (right-click) and then go to the file in the saved folder. (usually the download folder). From there you can print out photo (jpeg) as you used to!
How does the king himself celebrate King's Day? And do you know what a lady of honor is? And a ribbon shower or a free market? That, and much more, you can read in this book. More info
Tell the king. Letters to King Willem-Alexander at the time of corona. Children wrote in coronatijd beautiful messages to the king. More info
Orange plastic outdoor party pendulum 10 meter flags - King's Day flagline - World Cup/EK decoration. More info
- De Knutseljuf Ede has been working with Mirelle van Crea for years with Kids! All craft tips of De Knutseljuf Ede can be found on the website www.creametkids.nl
- Do you want a creative workshop at your home? Then look at www.deknutseljuf.nl
- Follow De Knutseljuf Ede on Facebook , Instagram and Pinterest
- Mail: email@example.com
#kingsday #orangeday #netherlands #orange #ekfootball #wksoccer #orangeteam #schoolteachers #primaryeducation #elementaryschool #teach #lesidee #creativeactivity #creativewithchildren #teacherlife #teachersfollowteachers #primaryteacher #primaryschool #positivequotes #positivethinking #classroom #planneraddict #planningtime #yoorsapril2021