I always like the Easter baskets to make or decorate something. You used to get an Easter bowl with all eggs in it. That has something, it looks cozy and is very nice to give to someone (or yourself). I combined the basket below. I used an Easter Bunny pendant to make an Easter tray. Do you also want to see how it is made? Then read on soon!
What do you need?
-Wiebelogen ( Collall)'
- Deco bow
How do you make it?
1. For a light surface for the decopatch paper, paint the basket and hare white (cut off string)
2. Use piece of decopatch paper to process the basket and the hare with decopatch glue
3. Stick wobbly eyes on the hare
4. Draw nose etc. on hare
5. Hang a little egg on the handle, stick a decobow on top!
6. Don't forget the tail pump!
7. Fill the basket with sisal and fill with chocolate eggs
Super fun inspiration for Easter!!
Nice Easter baskets can also be found here!
Click on the photo of your choice and order it in the webshop!