An underwater world is a actually a magical world. Underneath the sea surface, there's all that we can't see with the naked eye. Children may have seen in a zoo how it looks underwater. Or watched a documentary about this. It's nice to make something with this yourself. I built up the water with different colors blue and white with a sponge stamp. It is a different way to stimulate motor activity than with eg. a brush. There's a nice coloring page. But.... children can of course also very well draw and color their own animals. This example is really for inspiration and to show you what you can make. Read how it was made?
What do you need?
- Creall acrylics paint: light blue, dark blue, white and light blue pearl.
- Stamp sponges (Viva Decor}
- Creall Hobby Glue
- Creall Silky crayons
- Colouring/ or self-drawing
How to make it?
1. Stamp with light blue paint the entire sheet of blue, but do not use too much paint. It is precisely the intention to see the sponge structure
2. Now go with white paint scattered stamping but not the entire sheet
3. Now go stamping over it with dark blue paint just as much as with the white paint
4. Now stamping the small sponge stamps with the light blue pearl paint
5. Allow it to dry
6. Save the coloring sheet below and print it out/ or let children draw marine animals themselves
7. Color the figures with crayons and cut out the figures
8. Put a little glue on the back side and stick it on
9. Draw some light and dark green together and cut out of strips of aquatic plants. Glue them on.
This coloring sheet you must first save in a folder of your computer. After that, you can print out the coloring page via your own computer settings.
Created by @De Craft Teacher Ede ✂️
Underwater world inspiration!
The materials used
Wax chalk | Creall Silky The three-in-one wax colour pen with convenient grip. Can be used as colour chalk, pastel chalk or for watercolor. Set of 12 pieces.
PAINT CREALL-PEARL - ASSORTED - 6X250ML * Water-resistant mother-of-pearl paint. * Ready to use.
* Special color effects.
* After drying satin gloss.
* Beautiful effects on round objects.
* For stamping, printing, scratching and folding technology.
* Box of 6 bottles assorted: pink, blue, yellow, purple, red and orange.
Studio Acrylics - Ultramarine Blue
good quality at a favorable price. Studio acrylics has a base of pure, 100% acrylic resin with high quality modern pigments that give good lightfastness.