Took something nice again. Nice autumn colors and a little magic. The idea to sprinkle colors with Aquatint on paper that absorbs moisture. (nice for kids to see how this works)
This then mixes and gives a beautiful color combination. On it you make cardboard, with, for example, pricked leaves. You use the filter paper that does let some light shine through. Nice as a window hanger or as a light/lampion (with more sides of course)
Read on below for the process...
What do you need?
-Absorbent paper (AquaTint Filter paper)
-Black craft cardboard
-Punch pen and mat
How do you make it?
1. Place a sheet of filter paper on a protected surface
2. Apply a few drops to paper with a pipette
3. Colours flow into each other and fill up your entire sheet
4. Draw on black craft cardboard with a white pencil, leaf shapes
5. With a puncture pen, pierce these leaves and press them through the shape once pricked
6. Stick the colored filter paper behind the beautiful side of the black cardboard
Tip: you can hang it on a window, make more sides for a light/lampion.
Colourful Autumn Craft Supplies
Click on the photo of your choice and order it in the webshop
Welcome to Crea with Kids. You can find me on various social media where I share all kinds of fun creative things you can do with children. You follow me, too?