Here I am again with a delicious casserole that can make even the biggest kitchen clumps!
Required for 4 people:
- 4 large carrots - 1 red bell pepper - 2 red onions - 1 clove of garlic or garlic paste
- 1 zucchini - 1 can of tomato cubes - herbs of your choice (basil, oregano...) - grated cheese that you like.
<- I was also pretty mild with these herbs.
- Cut the top row of vegetables into small pieces and stew them in a pan with some olive oil. These are the vegetables that need the most cooking time. Otherwise they stay too hard. (see picture above)
- While they stew, cut the zucchini into small pieces. - Don't forget to stir in your pan every now and then!
- Take a casserole, grease it with olive oil and arrange the zucchini over the bottom.
- Pour the can of tomato cubes over it. - Stir everything together.
- When the other vegetables are tender, you can also scoop them.
- If you use garlic paste, you can add it here.
- Stir everything well and season regularly.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Put the dish in an oven preheated at 180 °C for 25 minutes. Take a look at it every now and then. One oven is not the other. Your cheese should be golden brown.
Do you want to blog or leave a comment? Then sign up here free on!