The children in the 2nd grade made a nice painting for Mother's Day.Kathleen Deweaver "s class made cheerful butterflies.
She came across the idea at Pinterest and that was her inspiration for Mother's Day with her class!
What do you need?
- butterfly paste
- stick/acrylic paint
- paper and markers for card Mother's Day
How do you make it?
1. Children paint the butterfly paste in beautiful colors. Of course, you can alternate a bit in the area.
2. The paste must dry well
3. Paste the butterflies with cuddly glue on the canvas
5, or you make all stems with a marker, so you can stick the butterflies on it.
6. All work can now be packed as a gift.
7. But, of course, there must be no card missing for the sweetest mother.
Sent by Tamara Schokker: Yesterday I together with my daughter (
This blog contains an affiliation link