Autumn.. autumn what do you have for sale?
A new recycle your vegetables lid series, and this time in sign of autumn! This time we'll make an owl!
Autumn stands in many ways, marked by many colors and smells. But there are also a lot of animals, which already begin to build a winter stock in a timely manner. They do this, of course, in autumn, when, for example, the acorns fall off the tree. Another animal, is already looking for a place to stay safe and warm, to be able to hibernate.
What kind of animals are we going to make?
What do you need for this craft?
- Vegetable lid.
- Brown paint, brush.
- Brown and red coloured paper/ background paper-cardboard
Wiggle eyes, glue, scissors, marker.
How do you make it?
1. Paint the lid with brown paint. Multiple layers are needed. To speed up drying use a hair dryer. This is gonna be the owl head.
2. Draw the shape of an owl by means of a mold of a coloring page: Click here for examples. Make a beak, wings, feathers and a belly.
3. Cut out this owl shape. Stick the owl head to this.
4. Stick the head with a beak. Stick wiggle eyes on the head.
5. Choose a beautiful background for your owl.
6. Stick the owl to the cardboard of your choice. Press all parts well.
7. Stick the wings with feathers that you have cut out. Same as the other parts of the owl that you stick in the right place.
The photo in this blog comes from pixabay.