Fun for autumn or for Halloween is this pumpkin. You tinker the nice low budget with kitchen rolls. If you don't have these now, you can also work with toilet rolls. Then maybe you can reduce the template. This way you can create a fun atmosphere in Autumn or Halloween theme!
What do you need?
- Template pumpkin
- 6 Kitchen Rolls
- Creall acrylics orange paint
- Glue gun
- Light green and black corrugated cardboard
- Pen/chenille wire light green
How do you make it?
1. Paint 6 towels in an orange color and let it dry
2. Glue each roll side by side with glue
3. When everything is glued, cut the corners round from the kitchen rolls
4. Save the Pumpkin template to a folder on your computer. Then you can print it out. Then cut out the template.
5. On cardboard draw the template/pumpkin shapes from the pumpkin leaf/face of the pumpkin and cut it out
6. Turn chenille wire around a pen and make a twig like this
7. Glue all parts on your pumpkin
Here are 3 fun Pumpkin books tips.
Click on the book of your choice and view it in the webshop!
Welcome to Crea with Kids. You can find me on various social media where I share all kinds of fun creative things that you can do with children. Are you following me, too?