Do you like the conviviality of Christmas so much? I do, and the best part is to make your own decoration! For this idea, you need a reindeer. This is for sale through the pictures below. Give your reindeer its own look with paint, blingbling, ribbons, bows.. short. Make it the way you like it! And is it ready? Then you can enjoy the lights in the reindeer double!
What do you need?
-Reindeer with lighting
-Maya fire-red paint/brush
-Pearl pen silver, green and red
How do you make it?
1. Paint the reindeer with the red paint and let dry
2. Stick fur ribbon on your reindeer using tackytape
3. Do the same with the green dots ribbon around the reindeer antlers
4. Use the pearl pens to make green and silver pearl dots on the antlers. With red, you can accentuate the nose with the pearl pen
5. Stick bling stickers on the antlers
6. Batteries in and enjoy!
Below a selection of all the materials used in this blog. You can click this by photo and view it in the webshop of Trixx Creative/Urban Craft Factory
On behalf of the above webshop tomorrow we offer a discount code of15%
The code:CREABEA15 can be entered in the 'coupon code' in the shopping cart. The discount will then be automatically deducted on all items, except those in the sale!
Creative Christmas inspiration!
Looking for a nice mistakes Christmas Sweater? Below is a small grip with Rudolf the reindeer.
Click on the sweater of your choice and order it in the webshop!
Welcome to Crea with Kids. You can find me on various social media where I share all kinds of fun creative things you can do with children. You follow me, too?