This table decoration is very nice for children to edit. You can paint it, paste it with paper or paste it with, for example, sticky clay. The last mentioned is like foam clay. Only the sticky clay itself is transparent. so you give color to it with sequins or glitter. Once ready and dried they are very nice on the table near each plate. Extra festive if you make them with the name of the person sitting there. In short, make it what you like and enjoy your own made table decoration!
What do you need?
- Christmas tree MDF
- White chalk paint
- Sticky Clay
- Green sequins mix plus glitter
- Snow glitter
- Collall cuddle glue
How do you make it?
1. Paint the Christmas trees and stand with white paint
2. Knead a stick of sticky clay with sequins/glitter
3. Stick this to the tree and press it
4. When the tree is filled, glue the contours of the tree with a brush and cuddle glue
5. Then sprinkle (above a bowl) white powder snow glitter on it to turn it into a snowy Christmas tree!
For extra decoration you can use a paper plate, to put dots on it with the pattern below.
Use the pattern and draw the dots on the plate with pencil.
Use a pearl dot pen to fill this pattern and allow to dry when finished.
Also nice to make a menu with a frame of dots!
For more creative Christmas inspiration, look here!
Still looking for a nice Christmas tablecloth? Then look in here.
Click on the photo and order it in the webshop!
Welcome to Crea with Kids. You can find me on various social media where I share all kinds of fun creative things you can do with children. You follow me, too?