1. Tawang Monastery: this monastery is the second oldest Monastery in the world after the Lhasa Monastery many famous persons born here like Dalai Lama or this place gives an amazing view.
2. Kaziranga national park (Assam): the Kaziranga national park in Assam is the most beautiful national park in India, and this national park is the home of many endangered species. one horn rhinoceros.
3. Mawlynnong village of Meghalaya is the cleanest village of India, in 2002 it was declared as the cleanest village by the government of India from bamboo tower to dustbin everything here is made of wood. This village is the inspiration for the other villages. If youvisit Meghalaya then don't forget to explore this village.
4. Nathula Pass (Sikkim): the Nathula pass on the border of India (Sikkim) and china is the calmest and serene place, the oxygen level is low here but you can go and enjoy the journey. And at some places, pictures are also allowed to take with soldiers.
5. Rafting in the Siang river: Siang river is the tributary of the Brahmaputra river and its home of many tribes in Arunachal Pradesh. Rafting in the Siang river is the most adventure that you should enjoy during your northeast tour.