1. Ginger strengthens the immune system
The active compounds of ginger, called gingerols and gingerdiol, have strong antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties.
Ginger also stimulates the body's ability to stop infections completely naturally, so that it is a very good treatment for influenza and colds.
2. Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties
The powerful anti-inflammatory compounds in ginger prevent many ailments and soothe pain in joints and muscles due to inflammation.
Chronic inflammation is also associated with diabetes, autoimmune diseases, cardiovascular diseases, arthritis, lung diseases and Alzheimer's disease.
3. Ginger also stimulates the brain
Daily use of ginger will improve cognitive skills and memory.
It is very useful in middle-aged women.
Ginger also takes away the mental fog and relaxes the overactive mind.
4. Ginger promotes blood circulation
Ginger promotes good blood flow because it fights against the markers of heart disease, such as high cholesterol or high blood pressure.
Ginger also fights the arterial plaque, a sticky combination of calcium and fatty substances that is deposited on the lining of the vein wall.
This deposition hinders the blood flow.
Therefore, it can be argued that ginger is successful in preventing a heart attack or stroke.
5. Ginger improves digestion
The gingerols and shogaol in ginger promote digestion and improve the absorption of nutrients.
Thus, the intake of ginger will help to avoid constipation, nausea, gastric lesions, cramps, diarrhea and vomiting.
6. Ginger has preventative properties against cancer
Due to its strong anti-inflammation properties, ginger is very good as prevention against cancer.
As you know, inflammations are often a breeding ground for cancer.
Although no food provides a guarantee not to get cancer, ginger together with turmeric is an excellent tool to combat inflammation and thus you eliminate another risk factor.
The more risk factors you turn off...
How to make ginger tea, here is a basic recipe first?
- 4 -6 thin slices of raw ginger
- 1/2 Litre of water
- Raw organic honey (optional)
- a small bowl
Method of preparation:
- Pour the water into the saucepan and bring it to a boil.
- Then add the ginger to it.
- Reduce heat and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Then remove the pan from the heat and pour the tea into your cup.
- Add honey to taste.