Pizza with Mushrooms, Olives, Tomatoes and Mozzarella
This is going to be one of the simplest pizza I ever made. You want to know why?...Here is the answer:
1. All ingredients are fresh, so it will be only washing and chopping.
2. Leftover tomato sauce (or even I will allow store-bought).
3. Flatbread or Naan bread will be the crust.
This recipe makes 1 individual pizza.
1 garlic naan bread (baked for 10 min)
2 tablespoons of tomato sauce
2 yellow cherry tomatoes (halved)
2 red cherry tomatoes (halved)
3 tablespoons of chopped kalamata olives
2 medium mushrooms (sliced into 3)
4 slices of fresh mozzarella
a few basil leaves.
1. After the bread has been baked without toppings, proceed to add the sauce and toppings and baked for 10 min on slow heat.
1. Sprinkle olive oil salt and pepper after it has baked right before serving it.
Enjoy!- Let me know what you think below!