High tea for the birds in the garden! DIY
For English click the 'select language' button
Again something different than my other blogs! This afternoon finally made a craft that was on my want-to-do list for a long time! As suits me again, I made three immediately, also as a gift for parents and in-laws (ssssssssst, keep this a secret!)
My daughters are still allowed to decorate them with porcelain markers and acrylic markers!
- Saw two boards and (glue and) screw them together at right angles. Pre-drill! Measure the length by the size of your cup and jug!
- Stick a painting tape on two sides before drilling a hole through the porcelain to prevent breakage!
- Using a small drill, drill a hole in the bottom of the jug and the head, and then with a thicker drill, a slightly larger hole through which your screw passes.
- Drill the boards for where your head and can screw to the boards.
- Screw, with a ring, the head and can be attached to the wood. WARNING that you do not tighten too tight, because then it will burst after all (yes, I have become an expert in this)
And now just wait for the birds!!