Our mission is to empower content creators and their followers by providing ways for them to earn money by creating and sharing content. We envision a content sharing community where everyone belongs and feels valued in their participation in content creating and sharing.
Yoors is a platform where we offer several free options for content creators to share their content with others, but also give them honest options to earn money with their creations. Yoors made several functions that content creators can use to get more out of sharing their content. Yoors Love, Yoors Pay Per Post, Yoors Beneficiary, Yoors Pool, Yoors promotion and Yoors Subscription.
In order to maintain a respectful, inclusive and safe environment for everyone, we’ve created a set of community guidelines to serve as a moral compass for behavior on our platform. These standards help define what is acceptable in the Yoors Community, and explain how violations are enforced. We use the guidelines to govern our platform policies. They reflect our attitudes, expectations, and social norms.
Our community standards are rooted in the Yoors core values: respect, open-mindedness, safety, acceptance, support, freedom and enjoyment. Just like our content platform, these standards will continue to grow, evolve, and change. We have embedded examples in the community standards for unacceptable activities on Yoors. Please note that these are examples and not a complete standard list. We encourage our Yoors family to message us when encountering anything that is violating our guidelines. We want to create the best experience for all “Yoorsies”, and ask that you respect and follow these guidelines.
When Guidelines are violated
When you want to report a post that violates the guidelines, you have the option to let us know and please do. The reported posts are sent to our moderation tool. Yoors will check at the end of the moderation if guidelines have been applied correctly. Please note: Yoors will decide and act according to our guidelines, but also look at the post individually.
Members that violate community guidelines can receive a warning to adjust/delete their post or the post will be removed by the moderation tool. Members that keep repeatedly violating our guidelines, can and will be removed from the community.
How to report a post that violates the Yoors Guidelines
There is a button below the post you want to report. Click on the three dots.
Select “Report this post”.
Select the reason why you want to report this post. And click on “Report”.
You can also report a post with the broken heart icon. This is called downvoting. After several downvotes, the post is sent to the moderation tool and checked accordingly. The moderation requests are sent to a vast amount of Yoors members, who decide if they agree with the moderation. When the moderation request is approved, the post will be deleted or modified.
You can find the Down vote icon as a broken heart next to the 3 dots.
When you choose to report a post you will pay 50 Yoors Points (equal to 0.05 Euro). This is because we do not want posts being reported out of wrong intentions and avoid bullying.
Yoors Moderators need to be 18 years of age.
Spam and Scams
We do not let content creators use Yoors to harm others. This includes schemes to defraud individuals or spam. You cannot post the following:
- Content that promotes phishing
- Content that promotes Ponzi or pyramid schemes
- Content that promotes fixed betting, get-rich-quick schemes, or any other types of scams
- Content that promotes spam and that is used as click bait
Property Rights and Copyright
At Yoors we love all different kind of creators. And we want to give space to their content. Yoors respects the intellectual property rights granted to creative works and we seek to promote this message. That’s why at Yoors all rights and data of your original content stays yours. We do not collect and sell your data to third parties. Nor do we collect your data for our own benefit or keep data after you delete a profile.
Yoors does not accept content creators who repeatedly violate the guidelines. Or when copyright is violated and content is being misused, stolen or otherwise abused. We expect creators to post or link to their own original content creation. Yoors community members can use copyright free pictures as illustration in a blog.
This means you cannot use pictures, drawings, art, music or written texts as your own original content, while you are not the copyright owner. You can use pictures from another copyright owner as an addition to your own written blog or other content. You can also incorporate an external link as an addition to your own post. Please make sure the pictures you use are copyright free or owned by you. Or when you use pictures as an addition to your post, add the source or mention the copyright owner. Always give credit, to whom credit belongs.
Nudity, Sexually explicit or pornographic material
We want Yoors to be a safe place for people of several ages. Although we do welcome nudity in art form on the platform this must always be in line with our guidelines. Therefore we do not allow pornography or sexual services to be funded on Yoors. As a result, you cannot post the following:
- Yoors is not to be used to provide access to pornographic material like: giving access to a website or share private access to pornographic creations, whether on Yoors or on any other platform. With this we mean pornography, real people engaging in sexual acts, like masturbation or sexual intercourse on camera.
- You cannot offer items that are either sexually gratifying or intimate in nature
- You cannot use Yoors to fund escort activity and erotic webcam sessions
- You cannot place pictures, drawings of genitals
- Content that shows private parts of minors
- Content that promotes sexual exploitation of minors
- Content that promotes sexual activities such as penetration, non-penetrative sex, or oral sex involving minors
- Content that shows or promotes sexual arousal involving minors
- Content that shows or promotes a sexual fetish involving minors
- Content that promotes sexualization of minors
- Content that promotes, instructs, or justifies grooming behavior
- Content that engages a minor in a sexually explicit conversation
- Content that encourage or blackmail a minor to send sexually explicit material
- Content that depicts erotic dances involving minors
- Content that contains sexual or erotic language involving minors
Violence and Graphic Content
You cannot post content that is shocking, sadistic or excessively graphic.
Human: You cannot post the following:
- Images of violent or accidental deaths involving real people
- Images of dismembered, mutilated, charred, or burned human remains
- Images of severe physical violence.
Exceptions: Staged or professional fighting, traditional martial arts, or fighting in a fictional setting
Animals: You cannot post the following:
- Images of the slaughter of real animals
- Images of animal cruelty
- Images of dismembered, mutilated, charred, or burned animal remains
Harassment and Bullying
We don’t allow bullying or harassment on Yoors. Our platform needs to feel like a safe place for our content creators. We want people be able to express themselves, be critical, and discuss controversial issues.
We understand that discussing celebrities, media or other public figures can involve criticism. Yoors does not accept harassing private figures, or any action that might affect people’s physical safety. No matter if these people are private or public figures.
Everyone in the Yoors community should feel safe to express themselves without fear of being shamed, humiliated, bullied, or harassed. Therefore we do not tolerate abusive content or behavior on our platform.
You cannot post the following:
- Content that threatens an individual with violence
- Content that wishes death, serious disease, physical or other harm on an individual
- Content that incites violence or coordinated harassment
- Content that sexually harasses a user by disparaging their sexual activities or attempting to make unwanted sexual contact
- Content that is being copied from another content creator on Yoors to target or discredit the creator
- Content that shows or threatens to reveal personally identifiable information, including residential address, private email, private phone number, bank statement, social security or passport number
- Threats to show sexual images or non-consensual intimate images
Discrimination, Racism or Hate Speech
There is no room on Yoors for promoting hate speech, calling for violence, exclusion, or segregation. This includes hate speech based on people their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, physical appearance, disability or serious medical conditions.
We do not accept content that attacks or promotes violence against a person or group of people on the basis of above mentioned aspects.
You cannot post the following:
- Content that dehumanizes or incites violence or hatred against people or groups
- Content claiming that they are physically or morally inferior
- Content calling for or justifying violence
- Content claiming that they are criminals
- Content referring negatively to them as animals, inanimate objects, or other non-human entities
- Content promoting or justifying exclusion, segregation, or discrimination
Hateful ideologies if they are not of historical value.
You cannot post the following:
- Content that promotes hateful ideologies by talking positively about them.
- Displaying logos, symbols, flags, slogans, uniforms, salutes, gestures, portraits, illustrations, or names of people related to these ideologies
- Content that denies that well-documented and violent events have taken place
- Music or lyrics that promote hate ideologies
Yoors uses Hashtags as a way for content creators to distribute content to the correct topic. You cannot post the following hashtags:
- Hashtags that are not in line with our community guidelines
- Hashtags that have nothing to do with your content or content subject, but are used as click bait or spam
- Populair hashtags that are not in line with the content, but are used with the intention to rise the popularity of the post. False hashtag subject
- Use of incorrect hashtag to take part in a pool
Yoors wants hashtags to be used for the correct subjects, so that everyone can search and find the correct topic.
Yoors Pools has been designed as a way for creators to have more fun by adding a game-element to Yoors. Every participant in the pools has an equal chance to win the pool. The hashtag used in the pool always needs to correspond with the content subject.
You will be disqualified from the pool:
- If you use an incorrect hashtag for the pool, you will be disqualified from the pool.
- You are not allowed to beg for views or votes to other Yoors members in any form (in a post, in comments or direct messages)
Yoors does not condone fraudulent activity's on our platform. With this we mean manipulating our system to gain a dishonest advantage in receiving Yoors Points. We will not accept our platform to be used in this matter. Upon detection you will be removed from the platform and legal actions will be made.
You are not allowed to:
- Beg for hearts to other Yoors members
- Use more than 2 accounts without consent of the Yoors Team to gather votes on your own post
- Claim Fairshare rewards on multiple accounts by the same person to then transfer the amount to your main account
- Asking other members to participate in a scheme to claim all the Yoors Points given by the Yoors Team to other members
Pay Per Post
The Pay Per Post function supports content creators to earn more revenue with their content. Pay Per Post is an easy paywall solution for your content instead of involving plugins on blogposts on your own website.
Yoors is a platform where we offer several free options for content creators to share the love for their content with others, but also giving them honest options to earn money with their creations.
Therefore creators that use Pay Per Post can only do this with their own original content. Every other content that is used that is not your own will lead to violation of the guidelines. This can lead to removal from Yoors or denied access to other Yoors functions.
For more detailed information you can read the community guidelines. All Pay Per Posts need to have copyright owned content.
Yoors (see our contact page for more info) is responsible for processing your personal data. We take this very seriously.
Yoors strives to store only necessary personal data. If we would do this, explicit permission will always be requested. We never sell your data. We process your first and last name, phone number, emailaddress. These are necessary to create an account. We keep data on your usage of out platform in order to improve Yoors. Only if you request a payout we ask for your bank account number.
We share some of your data with 3rd party companies. We send transactional emails and newsletters with Mailchimp and we process payments through our payment-provider Mollie.
At Yoors we use Google Analytics. This program provides important statistics on the number of visitors, pages visited, traffic sources and other essential information. With this we can make Yoors even better. These statistics are anonymous; the IP addresses have been made anonymous, so that data can never be traced back to you or your IP address. No information is shared with Google or other parties. We also took 'behavioral targeting' out, which allows you to see special content based on your click behavior.
Google Analytics uses a cookie, which is a small file that is stored on your device. Yoors has set up Google Analytics in accordance with privacy legislation, so that no prior permission from the user is required for this cookie. By using Yoors you consent to the processing of information by Google in the manner and for the purposes described above. Do you still have objections to it? You can always set your browser to refuse this cookie.