Say it with flowers! That's the idea behind this fun cheerful craft. The principle is that with an editable pot and flowers you make a beautiful personal gift for someone. Of course, it fits on a seasonal table. But also as a gift for eg. Mother's Day, or a gift to say goodbye to a damsel/master also an original idea! Of course, you can vary as much as you want. This idea can inspire you to make something else. Or you can put them in your window sill.. It's your “party”! Read how it was made?
What do you need?
All supplies are clickable and lead to the product in the relevant webshop.
There are also affiliation links between.
How to make it?
1. Knead clay with some paint flakes and roll it out several times so that the flakes are spread well
2. Roll out an even thin slice from it and, with a flower shape, insert it from the clay
3. Allow the clay to dry for 24 hours
4. Glue the egg flower pot with a good layer of varnish glue
5. Sprinkle over a container of paint flakes around the jar, beat off excess and let dry for a while
6. With a brush, drip glue or white cuddle glue on the paint flakes on the jar
7. Now let it dry for quite some time
8. Edit the flowers with a yellow pearl pen
9. Stick green sequins on the flower with cuddle glue
10. Wrap around an ice stick green chenille thread and create a leaf
11. Glue the flowers onto the stick where there is no chenille thread
12. Press a piece of clay into the jar.
13. Put a layer of cuddle glue on the clay and sprinkle brown paint flakes in
14. Now press the flower sticks into the jar and let it dry/harden.
Lots of fun inspiration to craft flowers!