- 2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- small clove of pressed garlic
- 1/4 red pepper small cut without seeds
- olive oil
- pepper and salt
- 85 grams of fresh tuna
- 1/2 ripe avocado mashes
- small piece of cucumber cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon crème fraîche
- small dash of soy sauce
- little honey
Mix lemon juice, garlic, red pepper, olive oil pepper/salt, avocado, cucumber, creme fraiche, soy sauce, honey in a bowl interchangeably.
Cut the tuna into thin slices.
Roast the sesame seeds in a dry saucepan lightly brown.
Spread over two plates half of the tuna slices and over 1/3 sesame, over the mixture and then the other half of the tuna slices, 1/3 sesame. Garnish with the rest of the roasted sesame seeds