Do you always have spaghetti sauce left? Then what do you do with it? Freezing?
You can also make a very simple one-pan dish with it! Ideal for one or two people and so ready.
- Surplus spaghetti sauce. (For me this was without minced meat, with a lot of paprika, some carrot, garlic, red onion and tomatoes - but it can do just as well with minced meat.)
- One, two eggs or three eggs. (Depends on how much spaghetti sauce you have - I took one, was also just for myself.)
- Herb butter. (Can also be with another fat, is for your pan. But herb butter gives a delicious taste!)
- Parmesan cheese.
- Possibly some extra spices: spaghetti herbs, Italian herbs, pepper, salt... What you like.
This is how you make it:
- Add the egg (or eggs) to the surplus spaghetti sauce.
- Mix everything slightly together with a fork, without whipping.
- Heat a non-stick pan and melt the (seasoning) butter in it.
- Gently pour the mixture into your pan, without stirring or whipping.
- Simmer over medium heat.
- Fry it like an omelet.
- Make sure the egg is a little solidified.
- Spoon in your plate and sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top. Ready!
Ideal dish to put on your list of mealpreppen! Only a breeze and within ten minutes you can sit at the table...
Also without preparation - the oven does all the work: